This award winning-hotel located in central Canton features a daily breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.
350 m, from centre Canton
The DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown is 350 m, from centre Canton If you are an adventure-seeking tourist visiting the area, then you will be glad to know that it is quite easy to get around and explore. Depending on your chosen mode of transport – walking, biking or taking a car – each will take different durations of time to get from your hotel to the city center. For those who like getting some exercise while exploring, walking is perhaps the most convenient option as it only takes about 15 minutes. This way you can enjoy fresh air and observe all sorts of interesting sights along the way. Biking may also be a great choice for avid cyclists since it should not take more than 10 minutes if you make use of nearby bike lanes. Lastly, if convenience is what matters most then taking a car would be best suited for this task as it usually takes only 5 minutes or less depending on traffic conditions in the area.
Hotel Address: DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown, 320 Market Avenue South, Canton, OH 44702, United States
View on Map
- Hotel Information
- Ratings for DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown
- DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown Facilities
- Hotel Rooms
- Booking Information
- What’s Nearby – DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown
- FAQ – DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown
- Local Hotel Reviews
- Local Attractions
- Local Restaurants
- Local Airports
Situated in the heart of Canton, this award-winning hotel offers a daily breakfast and rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi. Within easy reach of the Classic Car Museum (less than 0.6 mi) and The Pro Football Hall of Fame (10 minutes’ drive), guests will also enjoy access to an indoor heated pool, business center, and fitness centre. Each room is equipped with a TV featuring cable channels, coffee maker, desk, hair dryer, iron/ironing board for added convenience. Explore nearby attractions such as The National First Ladies Library (2 minutes walk away) or take a short trip to visit The McKinley Museum & Planetarium (2.3 km).
Ratings for DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown
- Staff: The DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown in Canton has a staff rating of 9.3
- Comfort: The DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown in Hotel has a comfort rating of 9.4
- Wifi: The DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown in 320 Market Avenue South, Canton, OH 44702, United States has a WiFi rating of 8.2
- Facilities: The DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown in Stark Parks – 400 m, – West Park – 1.2 km, Mother Goose Land Park – 1.4 km, Brian’s Park – 2.3 km, Stadium Park – 2.8 km, Stark County Fairgrounds – 3 km, E Jay Welch Playground – 3.2 km, Intramural Field – 3.2 km, Frank Esmont Park – 3.3 km, Weis Park – 3.3 km has a facilities rating of 9.1
- Value: The DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown in Stark Parks, West Park , Mother Goose Land Park , Brian’s Park , Stadium Park , Stark County Fairgrounds , E Jay Welch Playground , Intramural Field , Frank Esmont Park , Weis Park has a value rating of 8.9
- Cleanliness: The DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown in Stark Parks has a Cleanlinss rating of 9.4
- Location: The DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown in West Park has a location rating of 9.0
DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown Facilities
Hotel Facilities The hotel offers a wide range of facilities to ensure guests have the ultimate experience during their stay. The lobby area is spacious and inviting, with comfortable seating areas for guests to relax and unwind after a long day exploring the city. The reception desk is open 24-hours a day, making it easy for visitors to check in and out whenever they need to. In addition, there is an onsite restaurant which serves delicious meals throughout the day. Guests can enjoy breakfast in the morning or savor fine dining dishes in the evening. There is also a bar where drinks are available all night as well as snacks such as popcorn and nachos for those who want something lighter before retiring to their room. For those wishing some time away from their busy schedule, there is an outdoor pool surrounded by lush tropical foliage perfect for sunbathing or swimming laps around the shimmering blue waters. Finally, if you need help organizing activities outside of the hotel, staff members at concierge desk are more than happy to assist with bookings and reservations while providing helpful tips about local attractions.
- Most Popular Facilities: Indoor swimming pool, Free WiFi, Free parking, Non-smoking rooms, Facilities for disabled guests, Room service, Fitness centre, Tea/coffee maker in all rooms, Bar, Breakfast
- All Facilities: Bathroom, Toilet paper, Towels, Bath or shower, Private bathroom, Toilet, Free toiletries, Hairdryer, Bedroom, Linen, Alarm clock, Outdoors, Outdoor fireplace, Outdoor furniture, Sun terrace, Terrace, Kitchen, Coffee machine, Room Amenities, Socket near the bed, Living Area, Seating Area, Desk, Media & Technology, Streaming service (like Netflix), Flat-screen TV, Cable channels, Satellite channels, Radio, TV, Pay-per-view channels, Food & Drink, Wine/champagne, Additional charge, Kid meals, Additional charge, Special diet menus (on request), Bar, Restaurant, Tea/Coffee maker, Internet, WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge., Parking, Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed)., Street parking, Accessible parking, Reception services, Private check-in/check-out, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Express check-in/check-out, 24-hour front desk, Business facilities, Business centre, Meeting/banquet facilities, Additional charge, Safety & security, Fire extinguishers, CCTV in common areas, Smoke alarms, Key card access, Key access, 24-hour security, Safety deposit box, General, Minimarket on site, Shared lounge/TV area, Vending machine (snacks), Vending machine (drinks), Designated smoking area, Air conditioning, Non-smoking throughout, Wake-up service, Heating, Private entrance, Lift, Family rooms, Facilities for disabled guests, Non-smoking rooms, Wake up service/Alarm clock, Room service, Accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Indoor swimming pool, Open all year, All ages welcome, Heated pool, Shallow end, Pool/beach towels, Wellness, Fitness, Fitness centre, Languages spoken, English, Spanish
King Room, Fitness King Room, King Room – Hearing Accessible, Two-Room King Suite, Queen Room with Two Queen Beds, Queen Room with Two Queen Beds – Mobility Accessible, Queen Room with Two Queen Beds – Hearing Accessible
- King Room: Price & Availability for King Room
- Fitness King Room: Price & Availability for Fitness King Room
- King Room – Hearing Accessible: Price & Availability for King Room – Hearing Accessible
- Two-Room King Suite: Price & Availability for Two-Room King Suite
- Queen Room with Two Queen Beds: Price & Availability for Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
- Queen Room with Two Queen Beds – Mobility Accessible: Price & Availability for Queen Room with Two Queen Beds – Mobility Accessible
- Queen Room with Two Queen Beds – Hearing Accessible: Price & Availability for Queen Room with Two Queen Beds – Hearing Accessible
- : Price & Availability for
- : Price & Availability for
- : Price & Availability for
- : Price & Availability for
- : Price & Availability for
- Check Out: 16:00, The check in time at the DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown is 16:00. However this can change so we suggest you check your booking comformation to be sure.
- Check-In: 16:00,
- Cancellation Policy: The check out time at the DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown is 12:00. However this can change so we suggest you check your booking comformation to be sure.
- Deposits: Upon your arrival, a damage deposit of USD 40 – equivalent to 3313.30INR – will be collected by credit card. Post-inspection of the property, you’ll receive a full refund within 7 days after check-out, credited back onto your card.
- Child Policy: No matter how young or old, all are welcome to join us at this property. We honor each and every one of our guests, from the youngest to the oldest, and strive to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. If you would like access to accurate prices and occupancy information for your group, please be sure to add in both the number of children you’ll have with you and their ages into the search query.
- Age Policy: .
If you’re looking to check-in, you must be at least 21 years of age. We require all guests to meet this minimum age requirement for admission.
- Pets: It is not permitted to have pets in this area. Allowing animals on the premises is strictly prohibited.
- Groups: For those reserving 10 or more rooms, there are various policies that may be applicable. Additionally, extra fees may also apply to your booking.
- Payment: Mastercard,
- Full Terms, Conditions and Policies for DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown
What’s Nearby – DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown
Stark Parks – 400 m, – West Park – 1.2 km, Mother Goose Land Park – 1.4 km, Brian’s Park – 2.3 km, Stadium Park – 2.8 km, Stark County Fairgrounds – 3 km, E Jay Welch Playground – 3.2 km, Intramural Field – 3.2 km, Frank Esmont Park – 3.3 km, Weis Park – 3.3 km
- Stark Parks
- West Park
- Mother Goose Land Park
- Brian’s Park
- Stadium Park
- Stark County Fairgrounds
- E Jay Welch Playground
- Intramural Field
- Frank Esmont Park
- Weis Park
FAQ – DoubleTree by Hilton Canton Downtown
You don’t show pictures of the restaurant, nor is there is access to a menu.
If you have a few moments to spare, just type “330 Bar and Grill” in the Google search bar. You’ll see the menu instantly appear! Unfortunately, I’m unable to share the link here for you – but it won’t take long for you to find it yourself. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Do your accommodations provide microwaves for the convenience of guests? Is there a communal microwave available on site? Appreciate any information you can offer!
Our market offers a wide variety of products, from the most basic to the most advanced. There is something for everyone – no matter what your budget or needs are. Our selection of items is sure to meet all of your requirements and we strive to ensure that our customers get exactly what they need.
Can I get a table at the restaurant?
Indeed, Daily offers breakfast from 7:00am to 10:30am, lunch until 5:00pm and dinner until 9:00pm on weekdays and Saturdays. On Sundays, they offer a delicious brunch that goes until 3:00pm.
Is there a place where people can smoke here?
Our staff is friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and comfortable.
Our hotel provides a refreshing smoke-free experience with its welcoming atmosphere and hospitable staff. Guests can relax knowing that the premises have been kept spotless, while the accommodation is cozy and inviting – ideal for unwinding after a long day of exploring!
Do hotel guests have easy access to parking on-site? Or is there a need to look for parking elsewhere in the vicinity?
If you’re looking for parking during your stay, there is limited street parking available as well as an attached garage offering spots at a rate of $8 per day.
Local Hotel Reviews
- Review by Olivia James – We had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for two nights. Our goal was to visit the nearby Presidential Library, which can be easily reached on foot or by car. Along the way you’ll have plenty of opportunity to admire some spectacular sights. Just across the street from our accommodation there is…
- Review by Grace Cooper – The staff at the hotel exceeded expectations; they were incredibly friendly and helpful, elevating our stay to an even higher level. Every single one of them was welcoming and attentive – a truly superb experience!
- Review by Caroline Foster – The dining experience at this establishment was truly remarkable, from the delicious cuisine to the friendly and accommodating staff. Every aspect of our visit was executed with perfection, leaving us feeling thoroughly satisfied and delighted.
- Review by Liam Foster – We had a wonderful stay at this hotel, taking full advantage of the pool, parking ramp access and onsite restaurant. The food was delicious – we can’t recommend it enough! We were sorry there wasn’t a complimentary breakfast included with our overnight stay but luckily McDonald’s was nearby. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed our experience from the room to the staff – top-notch!
- Review by Kevin Peterson – This accommodation was truly stunning. The pool area was breathtaking, making it the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the sunshine. Its location couldn’t have been better – close to all sorts of attractions and activities. Additionally, the staff were incredibly accommodating and provided great assistance whenever needed.
Pro Football Hall of Fame – 3.4 km
Bender’s Tavern – 200 m, – Muggswiggz – 250 m, – Conestoga Grill – 300 m
Akron-Canton Regional Airport , Carroll County-Tolson Airport , Harry Clever Field Airport